Page Links

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Cool Life Quotes

"Instead of looking for the one who will complete you, focus on being complete yourself while waiting on your complete match."

"Your smile may not light up a room, but it lightens up my world"

"It's hard to race and hold hands at the same time. A relationship is not about competition; it is about cooperation."

"Nobody gets to live life backward. Look ahead, that is where your future lies"

"I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi or even smile at me because I know, even if its just for a second, that I've crossed your mind."

"Once you have feelings for someone, it will always be there. You may not like them anymore, but you still care"

"If people try to pull you down, don't even worry. You should be proud because  it only confirms that you are above them"

"Dream your dreams with your eyes closed, but live your dreams with your eyes open."

No comments:

Post a Comment